* Always keep your words soft and sweet – just in case you have to eat them.
* Always wear stuff that will make you look good – if you die in the middle of it.
*Drive carefully. It’s not only cars that can be “recalled” by their maker.
* If you can’t be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
* If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, It was probably worth it.
* It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to be kind to others.
* Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won’t have a leg to stand on.
* Nobody cares if you can’t dance well. Just get up and dance.
* Since it’s the early worm that gets eaten by the bird, sleep late.
* The second mouse gets the cheese.
* When everything’s coming your way, you’re in the wrong lane.
* Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live.
* You may be only one person in the world, But you may also be the world to one person.
* Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.
* We could learn a lot from crayons… Some are sharp; some are pretty; and some are dull. Some have weird names; and all are different colours; but they all have to live in the same box.
*A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.